Monday, July 27, 2009

Photos Part I


Well I was able to upload the photos here in colorado, so I'm going to go ahead and put them out there.  Not that there will be many great photos - I wasn't really stopping to often to take great shots, but it'll at least give you a taste of what I was seeing.

Me in Kentucky after first morning ride.  


The first water tower I came across.  Until later in Kansas, water towers were always the light at the end of the tunnel as I was biking along.




Me at the big fort  in Harrodsburg, KY. 




Giant Orange Tree outside of Fort in Harrodsburg.  Pretty sweet.



Here's what my ride looked like - it's a little back-heavy, probably wasn't helping that tire out very much, as I'll find out later...

Some energetic dogs next to the convenience store I stopped at.  Luckily in cages.

First shot of me in my biking shorts.  I think I would wear this combo for about 17 of the 20 days on trail.

Homestead of the Lincoln family (Abraham), although relocated to this state park.


Me scarfing an ice cream sandwich I resourcefully found at the golf pro shop at the state park I camped at on the 3rd night.


What a road looks like.



Kentucky countryside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment